Almost 20 years can hold a lot. Below are highlights from our projects carried out in recent years. Long-term customer relationships and high customer satisfaction enable our business continuity from year to year. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
The U.S. Embassy
02/2012 – 08/2014
The U.S. Embassy, Itäinen puistotie 14, Helsinki
– Excavation work
– The amount of stone splitting work: 1,100 solid cubic meters
– The amount of rock excavation: 24,000 solid cubic meters
– The amount of open rail drilling: 4,000 m2
Nordic Morning Helsinki, Stage 2
05/2016 – 10/2016
Nordic Morning Oyj, Kuninkaantammenkierto 3
– Rainwater management system renewal (inside the rock)
– Construction of ramps for heavy duty and passanger vehicles
– Field paving / granite curbstones installation
– Building a block wall
– Construction of the ramps with plants and landscaping
– Sidekick works on asphalt areas and in fencing and gate installation
“Based on years of experience, I find Maanrakennus J. Karell to be a reliable and cost-effective partner with whom it is easy to do business”
Nordic Morning Oyj
Nordic Morning Helsinki
04/2014 – 10/2014
Nordic Morning Oy, parking lot, Hakuninmaantie 2, Helsinki
– Excavation work
– The amount of rock excavation: 18,000 solid cubic meters
– The parking lot built: 1,2 ha
– Construction work at the site will continue in the spring 2016
Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, construction of an anti-skid station.
– Rock drilling, rock excavation and rock excavation protection work.
“Cooperation with Maanrakennus J. Karell has been smooth and easy. The projects have been carried out as agreed. Together with Juuso Karell we have been able to save significant amounts of time and money during the implementation of the projects by planning and surveying the work sites. With joint actions we have managed to have extremely accurate boundary conditions and requirements met at the site. I recommend J. Karell Oy to implement your demanding projects”
Implementation of a row house plot, Espoo
05/2008 – 07/2009
Törmäniityntie 9, Espoo, implementation of a row house plot (Unelmakoti TV series 2009).
– Deforestation, demolition work (a large old house), cleaning the rock, rock excavation support works, foundations of the buildings, sanitary and power connections, backfills, landscaping.
Demolition of an old house
Ruotsinkylä, Tuusula, Demolition of an old house, approx. 150 m2. -Demolition of the old house, waste sorting and disposal services.
Implementation of a single house plot, Tuusula
07/2007, 09/2008, 5/2011
Implementation of a single house plot, Tuusula.
– Deforestation, demolition (an old house), foundation for the new house, sanitary and power connections, landscaping..
Demolition of an old house and implementation of the foundation for a new house, Helsinki
03/2011 – 04/2011
Laajasalo, Helsinki, demolition of an old house and implementation of the foundation for the new house.
-Deforestation, demolition of the old house,
-Cleaning the rock, rock excavation: opencast excavation 1000 m2, canal 45 m3/m2,
-Foundation of the building, sanitary and power connections, footing and foundation wall backfills.
“Karell has come to the site with a great attitude and quality in mind. The work has been done professionally and within the agreed time frame. The outcome has been good and, above all, functional. Partners have supported nicely Karell’s operations and logistics have worked well. I recommend Maanrakennus J. Karell when you want high-quality and precise work done at a site where environmental issues and the existence of neighbors must be considered. Working with J. Karell has been easy and they have given a reliable picture of their activities. They also give you invaluable tips and guidelines when you have no idea where to proceed next.””